Friday, May 2, 2008

An Awesome Treat!

I was given the very awesome pleasure to work with 2 of my favourite designers newest goodies. Angie Kovacs and Chrissy W at Digital Candy asked me if I would like to play with their newest product. It's an amazing collab kit fill with some amazing treasures including sketches and alphas. It is on sale for a rediculously cheap price and I highly recommend that you snatch it up.

Here is where you can find it!

Angie and Chrissy's Grab Bag

Here is the LO that I created.



Mandy Mystiques has also been busy designing a beautiful new kit with another fellow DC designer JenLin Designs. The kit is called A Woman's Way and it's full of beautiful femine touches. The colours are amazing!

Grab it here... A Woman's Way

Here is my first LO using this great kit.

No comments: