Saturday, August 9, 2008

More Scrapping on Vacation

Yeah!! I have 3 new layouts to share. I am loving being about the scrap while on vacation. It means that some of my pics are getting scrapped while I am still here.

This month at Digital Candy I have be assigned to work with Tanyia's Pretty Pixels. Well, OMG, I am so impressed with her stuff. I had a super hard time choosing kits to work with. The first kit I chose was Feelin' Fresh. It's a gorgeous kit filled with calming blues and greens.

Here is my first page using her Feelin' Fresh kit. I also used a template by Sine at Scrapbook Orchard.



The next two layouts are both challenges at Digital Candy. The first one is the Template challenge posted by Tanyia's Pretty Pixels. For this layout I used All that Twitters by Kaye Winiecki and Tara Dunstan. The fastener is by Tanyia's Pretty Pixels and the ivy is from KateF.



This last layout is for the Hodge Podge challenge at Digital Candy. Click on the link the see the rules.

For this layout I used 2 kits by Shabby Princess. They were Harvest Spice and Festival. I also used The Love Collection by Patricia Armaral and Playing with twine by Natali Designs.

1 comment:

Christine said...

found your blog randomly and I love your scrappy layouts! I do scrapbook the old fashioned way.....being a chicken I think. Nice layouts though!