Thursday, August 7, 2008

2 new layouts while on Holidays

Right now I am sitting in a beautiful cottage on top of a mountain in North Carolina and thanks to my fabulous husband I am also able to scrap. I have completed 2 new 2 page layouts using Chrissy W's newest template kit called Get 'em Scrapped. I was in desperate need of some new 2 page layouts for all my vacation photos and the fabulous Chrissy came through for me. The first layout consists of photos that I took on my trip to Iceland. The kit I used is called Harvest Spice by Shabby Princess. As usual you can click on the images for larger views.


The next layout as done using a kit called Floodles by KateF and flowers from Tara Dunstan Designs. The photos were taken here on vacation.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

fantastic as always! and you lucky girl with the laptop!!!