Thursday, July 31, 2008

Still Scrapping

Digital Candy has a ton of challenges that the post each month and for some unknown crazy reason I decided to try my hand at a bunch of them. Here are some of the results.

I believe this first LO was for the Hodge Podge Challenge.



For this LO, I used a brand new frame from Chrissy W that should be arriving in store soon as well as my favourite kit Spring Fling from Patricia Armaral. The greenery is from Tara Dunstan.

This next LO is for the Bubblegum Challenge. I used a kit by Vicki called Beach Holiday.



Here's my colour challenge layout. I used Digital Chaos' kit called Dear Diary. I love this photos! It always makes me giggle!



Next came the Scraplift challenge. For this LO, I used a kit by Katef called Monsterous and also one by Tara Dunstan called Foxymoron. The photo was taken after my dd's first birthday party and just as she went in the bath. I think the smile is priceless and devilish.



And last but not least is the Lyric Challenge. I knew as soon as I heard the song that I was going to use this photos of Emma finally jumping off a diving board. She is affectionately know as "our little chicken!" So this was a momentous occasion.




Kit is called Splish Splash by Kim Hill and I also used Sunshine Sweets by the Sunshine Girls.

You know, I had so much fun doing these challenges that I will certainly do many, many more!

No comments: