Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just One for Today

It's a new month at Digital Candy and this month I have the pleasure working with Trish of Trish H. Designs. The first gorgeous kit of hers that I have the pleasure of working with is called Sunset. Of course in true Shannon style, the second I got my hands on this kit I completed a LO. It's a very simple layout but honestly, I love it!



The other kit that I am going to be playing with is called Kim's Bright Summer. It's full of bright bold colours and I am totally excited to use it on some of my summer photos. I will definetly be sharing the LO's as soon as I get them done!

1 comment:

het team said...

Hi Shannon I´m impressed about the beauty and natural looks on this digital scrapping:)
When I´m back home I will be marking your page as a favourite:)

Bye from Iceland right now

Judith (NL)