Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I've been in a slump

Somedays, I find it tougher than others to scrap and lately I am finding that a lot. I have a million fabulous photos and a million wonderful kits and I just don't know where to start.

I finally completed my second layout using the kit from Trish H Designs called Sunset. For some reason or another this kit really stumped me. I know that I really like it I just struggled with making it work. Well I finally completed the second layout with it and I actually love it. I did darken up the gray paper to more of a black to suit the LO but that's all I did.



The other layout I did was for the Candy Jar Challenge at Digital Candy. I love these challenges because they force you to work with products that you may not normally choose. First you download the Freebie kit and then to complete the challenge you much use all the items in the Candy Jar and any others of your choosing. When you are done you just upload it to Digital Candy, link it the challenge and your done! Super easy and super fun. Here's my layout for Digital Candy Jar #19.


1 comment:

Amy Lightfoot said...

The first layout, is that a double page spred? How do you print that one?
I love the layout, the one of me and the goose could have made it to the pile of not to be used though..LOL