Friday, July 4, 2008

Geez, I just didn't realize!

Ok, I have always known that I am a template junkie but last night I decided to try and count my templates. I got up to 430 templates! That isn't including any album templates. I am sure I could add an extra 100 if I added in each individual page for each album set I have. All I can say is WOW! My poor hard drive. No wonder I have 44.1 GB worth of digiscrap kits and templates on my computer.

Anyways, I have managed to get a few more LO's done in the past few days.

This first one I did using a Chrissy W template from her Angelicious 2 set. For this LO I used the kit called Beach Holiday designed by Vicki for Scrap N Art.



The next layout was also done using one of Chrissy's templates from her Angelicious 2 set. The kit used is the July Mega kit at ScrapOrchard.

No comments: