Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Scrappin' is Happenin' at my House!

Yippee! I got more layouts done today. It's been so fun because I have really been trying to spring out of my box a bit and so far it's going really well. I have also been looking back at some of my older photographs which is also fun. Right now I have 9 HUGE 12x12 and 2-3 inch think traditional scrap albums and I want to start scrapping some of the photos in them over again but digitally now. Needless to say, this makes for some pretty cool reminiscing.

Today I completed 2 more layouts.

The first one is called Explore. I wandered over to one of my favourite digi stores called Pickleberry Pop and snatched up a few new kits. The entire store is 25% off right now so it's pretty tough to resist. For this layout I used a kit called All That Twitters. The template is by Chrissy W at Elemental Scraps and can be found in her Jael'icious set.



My next layout is called Beautiful and is done using another kit from the Pickleberrypop store called Foxymoron by Tara Dunstan. The template is by Britt-ish Designs.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

they're both adorable and aren't you something - going back to scrap pics you've already paper scrapped!!! wowzers!!