Saturday, June 28, 2008

2 new Layouts thanks to Chrissy W

Yeah, I finally have gotten more LO's done. For both of these LO's I used Chrissy W's newest template kit called {Still} Mixin' it up. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE templates. They make my LO's so much quicker and easier to put together and they always look really classy.

For my first LO I used Melissa Herzog's kit called Blissful Me.



The next LO that I have complete is called Little Dutch Girls and it's using the Shabby Princess Kit called Promise.



Have you ever noticed how tough it is to find titles for you LO's? I am having a heck of a time lately. Everything seems so boring to me. I really need a lesson in creative titles.

2 comments:

ChrissyW said...

I hear ya about the titles but I think yours are always JUUUUST fine!! and I'm stealing that second layout for my blog LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

I love scrapbooking. And this one is so pretty.