Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stupid Fireworks!

Well not really but they are when they wake up my 2.5 year old. Poor Natalia. It's about 10:00 now and she just came out of her room crying because she is scared of the fireworks. I guess we'll let her stay up for a while and hope that they stop soon. Honestly, I hate watching fireworks myself. I cannot stand the loud bangs, so I can't really blame the poor kid.

Right now I am sitting at my computer printing off what seems like a million LO's. Actually, it's only 12 so far and about 20 more to go. I design all my LO's in 12x12format but then I print them at home on my HP printer at an 8x8 size. I really love this size because it's less bulky like the 12x12 yet you can still easily see the photos and the text.

As I was doing this tonight I came across this super cute LO that I did of Emma and her obsession with make-up. I love this LO. It's definetly one that I am going to look back on and smile at.



The kit is called Lauren's Grace by Angie Kovacs and the template is by Purple Tulip Designs.

I also managed to find some time today to work on 2 more LO's using Chrissy W's newest template set called {Still}Mixin it up. For the first LO I used a kit called The Love Collection by Patricia Armaral. This is easily one of my most favourite kits. I love the gorgeous colours in it.



And this last LO is done using Angie Kovacs kit called Felty Fun.


2 comments:

ChrissyW said...

how on earth did we both luck out and get you on BOTH our CTs - seriously - LOVE YOUR STUFF!!!

Amanda said...

Love the LOs! I saw you are on the DC CT now....Congrats! Look forward to seeing you on the forum.