Thursday, June 5, 2008

So much happening!

Man, I have done so many scrapbook pages lately that it's absolutely crazy! I don't even know which to start with. So I have decided to start with my favourite. I have recently become a member of Chrissy W's creative team. She has recently left Digital Candy and is now selling her products at Elemental Scraps. Chrissy makes my absolute favourite templates so it was a true honour when she asked me to join her CT. One of my first projects that I have done for her is a CD Album. I am so in love with the way it turned out. I am just dying to print it and mount it.

For the album I used the May Mega Kit by Digital Candy called Shabby Chic Garden. The colours are magnificent for a girly album like this. You can find the kit by clicking here. Shabby Chic Garden

Here's my Album



1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

i LOVE IT!!! and so happy to have you on the team!!