Monday, November 10, 2008

Chrissy has a new template set out

I have been dying to post these layouts since I completed them. I did them for Chrissy W. She launched a new template set today at Elemental Scraps. They are celebrating their 3rd Birthday today and there is about 40 new products in store and big sale going on. All three of these layouts use this new set of Chrissy's called Angie'licious 3 .

1. Do you believe in Magic.

First I must put out a huge Thank you to my Sister-In-Law Jennifer. These photos are of her daughter Ava. I needed some really magical shots to finish this layout and these photos are perfect.

The kit is called Dream about Christmas by Natali Designs. The Alpha used for the word Magic is by Flergs.



2. Storm

This photo was taken a few hours after a tornado ripped through the Fergus area in 2005.

Kit is called Rainy Day Blues and was a gift from Jen of Chaos Lounge at Digital Candy.



3. Seriously

Honestly, I'm not trying to kill the kid. I only wanted to take her photo. She looks like she is posing for a really bad passport photo. This photo totally makes me laugh. Emma was really annoyed with me when she found out I scrapped it.

Kit was a freebie by Mag called Sakura Bloom.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! I love them all. Love the passport picture. LOL.

Andrea said...

LOL That is the same face Xander makes ALL the time! It must be a 5 year old thing! His school pictures looked like that and I had to send him for re-takes!