Saturday, November 15, 2008

New kits from Elemental Scraps

Elemental Scraps recently celebrated their 3rd Birthday and for that event they released tons of new goodies into the shop. I have used several of the beautiful kits and I have a few layouts to share with you.

1. Bright Eyes

For this layout I used Valorie Brown's kit called True Colours. The template is by Sya's Blueprints.



2. Blue Eyed Girl

This layout uses the kit called Forest Life by Juno Designs. The template is by Sya's Blueprints and the Wordart is from Elegant Wordart. I must also give a huge shout out the my fabulous Sister-in-Law, Jennifer, for the fabulous photo of my Emma.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

These are beautiful! I can't believe Emma is 5 already. It seems like just yesterday she came home from the hospital. Where has the time gone?