Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Last 4 Layouts

Here's my last four layouts for the Fall Scrap-a-thon at Digital Candy. It has been so much fun. I love scrap challenges.

Layout #5 Scraplift a layout of Christie's.

Here's my layout using a recoloured paper of Jennifer Barrettes. Otherwise this is a total scraplift.


Layout #6 Scrap a layout based on a song.

I used a kit called Colourful Nature by Juno Designs and Anja J. Template by Chrissy W. Light streak and sparkles by Martencja Designs.



Layout #7 Scrap an Imperfect Photo

I used a kit called Simply Irresistable by Digital Design Essentials and I based this layout on a template of Chrissy W's from her template set McTurtlicious.



Layout #8 Change up this template by Christie Lemmon.

For this layout, I used the kit called Kaylee's Kaleidoscope by Flergs.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love them all. That one with the sunbeam coming down is very cool! I remember her first birthday party like it was yesterday. I can't believe she was ever that little!