Monday, November 17, 2008

One thing I love and One thing I'm not sure of

Ok, so I think I will start with the one thing that I'm not sure of. Chrissy W. has a new freebie template challenge on her blog. Hey, if your are up the challenge you even have a chance at winning a $10.00 gift certificate to her store at Elemental Scraps. As part of her creative team I get the pleasure of an early peek at her newest goodies. This template has stumped me since the beginning. Well, I finally buckled down and did it. I am totally not sure of the results. I like the layout but I don't love it. For this layout I used a beautiful charity kit put together by the ladies at After 5 Designs to help out a fellow scrapper. I love these kits. You are supporting a good cause and they are usually jam packed with a ton of fabulous goodies. This one certainly didn't disappoint. Kit is called Artemia.



My next layout is just a fun challenge that I did to earn points towards a gift certificate at Digital Candy. This is their desktop template challenge. They provide you with the desktop template and you get to make it yours. Well, I was searching through some Christmas kits from last year and came across this real cool set of elements by Amy C Designs called Grinchy. I just had to use it. The tree, ornaments and Santa hat are all from that collection. Then, I grabbed this fabulous kit called Hoppy Christmas from Elemental Scraps for the frog and wordart. I love my calender.