Sunday, January 4, 2009

Long time no post!

Geez, do I ever feel badly. It's been forever since I have posted photos on my blog. To be honest, with the holidays and life it general I haven't managed to scrap too much. Oh well, I'm back and ready to share. I have a few things to share today.

This first item is a mini album I made using Chrissy's newest brag book template set called Something the BRAG about. If your anything like me you absolutely hate scrapping holiday photos. All the pictures seem to be the same. I plunk the kids in front of the tree with their presents and watch them open them. It really doesn't allow for too much excitement in the photo department. This is how I solved that problem. This is Christmas through the years...Brag book style!

For the entire book I used the Elemental Scraps December Mega kit called Funky Wonderland.




Did you know that Elemental Scraps is now hosting fabulous weekly challenges. Chrissy W has opted to host a freebie template challenge twice a month. I am so excited!! I love challenges. This first layout was completed using Chrissy's first challenge at ES. You can find out more information here. The kit I used was a Christmas blog train freebie called Whimsical Winter.



And last but not least is a layout using a gorgeous new kit by Angie Kovacs, Leah Riordan and Chrissy W. It's called Kiss my _! It is due to be released at ES tomorrow Jan 5th and trust me it is so worth the purchase. It's an awesome kit filled with tons and tons of cool goodies! I also used one of Chrissy's templates from her template pack called Mixin' it up FOUR.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful layouts, Shannon. I can't believe how beautifully that purple ribbon matches Natalia's jacket!