Friday, January 9, 2009

My first Layout from Project 365

Week one of my Project 365 is completed and I have already done my first layout. I decided to keep things very simple to make it easier. I find it really tough to scrap several random photos together. This week I went with a layout template from moriginals. I loved that this template allowed be the ability to use both large photos and journalling. I want journalling to be a big part of this project. I want to know why I took the photos that I did. For the kit I choose a really neutral one called Touch of Winter by Nikki Scott at Elemental Scraps.

Here are the results:




My photos for my 365 project today were all about Play-Doh. I captured so many bright and cool photos that I just had to scrap them separately. For this layout I used black paper from Valorie Brown. And everything else, including the template, are from Sweet Genevieve at Oscraps.



Don't forget to check out my family blog at www.vahlfamilyhighlights.blogspot.com if you want to see more of the Project 365.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are gorgeous! Love them.

bentonflocke said...

wow how wonderful the colours are! This is a stunning layout