Monday, January 19, 2009

A new week and some new goodies at ES

I LOVE Mondays, they are the day that Elemental Scraps releases all their new goodies. This, of course, means that I get tons of new stuff to choose from and play with.

Chrissy has a gorgeous new template set out called Round We Go. If you love circles, than this is the set to grab. Personally, I struggle with circles, so I took on these layouts as a challenge and I was THRILLED with the results.

Up first is the free template for the ES Template Challenge. You can find it here.

For this layout I used Chrissy's gorgeous kit called Lizzie May.



My second layout was created using the Round We Go template set that is for sale in the Elemental Scraps store. For this layout I used a fantastic new kit by Leslie Bodoh called Inked. I love rich, deep colours and this kit fit the bill perfectly! Plus, it game me the added opportunity to scrap my adorable nephews, Ethan and Owen.

3 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

Sorry to drop in, I found your blog at random. What programs do you use, i would love to get into this but have no idea where to start?

www.crazysmithfarm.blogspot.com

goodtexan said...

Wonderful layouts! Absolutely precious. TFS!

Chreamps said...

Love what you did with the circles - the two layouts turned out wonderful! I didn't know that Ethan and Owen were your nephews - they are so adorable!