Thursday, January 22, 2009

Emma's artwork

Lately, Emma is constantly drawing pictures and making things. The other day she gave me trouble for not keeping it all out everywhere for everyone to see. I really can't blame her for that but the shear volume of things gets a little out of hand. I have often heard of people who take photos of their kids work rather than keeping it. So I tried it. It is actually a really good idea and to top it off, Emma was THRILLED that I created a page using all her artwork.

For these layouts, I used the Kit "Life 365" from Weeds and Wildflowers.


5 comments:

goodtexan said...

Wow, what a great idea. Love this!

bentonflocke said...

what a fantastic idea! And Emmas creations are also fantastic!! Great layouts

Unknown said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. :D

I really like your LOs, they are so colourful and bright. Makes me happy just looking at them.

Jennifer said...

This is beautiful! I love it. What a fantastic idea!

Karen E. said...

Thanks for sharing Shannon. Emma is a budding artist. Awesome.