Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A total ES product layout

I am so proud of the fact that this entire layout is made with ES products. It was such a kick to make. I think my family completely lost it at supper tonight so I had to scrap about the antics that went on. Here's what happened. Emma will never look at a can of whip cream the same way again.



Kit is called BFF 4 Life by Angie Kovacs and Chrissy W.

Flair button was made using Leslie Bodoh's Button Creator.

Template is from Angie Kovacs newest set called This and That 1.

And last but not least all of the shadows on this layout were done using a fabulous shadow set called PS Drop Shadow Styles from Angie Kovacs.

I also want to take this time to mention a new project I am working on. It's called Project 365. Basically, what it is, is a challenge to take a photo a day for a year. The idea behind it is to not only capture your everyday life for a year but also to improve your photography skills. Sounded like fun to me so I thought I would give it a try. You can watch my progress on my family blog found here at www.vahlfamilyhighlights.blogspot.com. Feel free to slip over and check it out.

4 comments:

Karen E. said...

Love this page Shannon! You captured the moment so well. Yes, we teach our children without thinking, or, maybe Gerben was thinking;)

gatwick meet and greet said...

Good information. And i alway like to read the quality content. And i am really happy to found this information on your blog. Thanks for sharing this opportunity to leave a comment.Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria .
gatwick meet and greet

meet and greet Heathrow said...

I am really enjoying this series .There are a lot of wonderfully wise people out there to learn from . I am just wondering if

it would be possible to include some screenshots of the blog you are taling about.
Good Share looking for more stuff like this
meet and greet Heathrow

Ski Holidays said...

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
Ski Holidays