Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nana Buffins

So, if you happen to follow my other blog you may already know that Natalia and I baked muffins today. I think I took about a million pictures while we did this and I was super thrilled with the results. She was totally being cute for the camera and of course I LOVED it. When I have a great photo day like this, I just have to scrap it immediately. Here are the results



Template is from Cindy at Peppermint Creative. The kit is called Life 365 from Weeds and Wild Flowers. Alpha used in the word "Nana" is from Angie Kovacs at ES.

My next layout uses Chrissy W's newest kit called Lizzie May. It's on sale this week and ES and is totally worth grabbing. If you're curious and would like to see another super, fantastic layout using this kit you need to check out my fantastic sister-in-law's blog. Her layout is gorgeous!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the shout out, Shannon! I love the layouts you did. I know a little somebody who likes "nana buffins" around here too. Great title work and your use of that template is amazing!

bentonflocke said...

mmmmmmmmh yummy! It looks like it´ll taste good - love how you captured the moment