Monday, January 12, 2009

Fabulous New Chrissy Templates!!!

My friend Chrissy, over at Elemental Scraps has just put out a fantastic new pack of templates that are designed around the digital phenomenon called Project 365. You can check out my project here. The template pack is called "A Photo a Day {Project 365}!" I would be lying to you if I didn't admit that this is my favourite template set of Chrissy's ever! It even beats the set called McTurtlicious that she designed after getting some inspiration from my layouts!

Here is what I have come up with so far.

1. Success, at last!



Kit is called Touch of Winter by Nikki Scott at Elemental Scraps.

2. Winter, Thru my Lens



Kit is called Slippery Slope by Angie Kovacs and Chrissy W. Alphabet by Joanna Cinnamon. Snowflakes by Ellie Lash.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

LOL at the mcturtleicious comment :P