Saturday, April 5, 2008

A few challenges!

So I sat down the other night and was reading a few blogs when I came upon Chrissy W's blog. She is a designer at Digital Candy and her stuff is amazing! She makes the most fantastic templates. You can find them here. Anyways, on her blog she mentioned that this particular template was one of her most used templates and to be honest I have it but had never used it. So leave it to me, I took this on as a challenge and this is what I came up with. I love the LO.



All the elements are from Angie Kovacs kit called Felty Fun. And the Alphabet was one of her freebies called Just a boy.
The arrow was from a charity kit I purchased called Treasures for Trevor and the staples came from Patricia Armaral.

The other challenge that I worked on last night was the most recent Candy Jar Challenge at Digital Candy. For this challenge you must use all elements provided to you in the freebie found here.

This is what I came up with



The background paper is from the Treasures for Trevor kit.

Thanks for looking!
Shannon

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

that pic - the journaling - the whole page cracks me up!!! love it!!