Friday, April 25, 2008

Zingy Spring

I have been working with the newest monthly mega kit from Digital Candy called Zingy Spring and boy-oh-boy and I in love. I am the type of person who absolutely LOVES bright bold colours so I was thrilled to get my hands on this kit. I was getting really tired of the soft and subtle feel to most of the new kits around Easter so this is a fabulous change.

Here are my layouts using this kit.




If you are interested in getting your hands on the Zingy Spring kit from Digital Candy just click here.

Are you enjoying this unusually warm April? I know I am and so are the kids. We have been lucky to get outside and enjoy the weather almost every day. Gerben is busy working on a huge play center for the girls and I am eagerly awaiting the opportunity to snap some photos of them playing on it. I am sure I will have a million layouts to share when that happens.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

fanTASTic as usual!!!