Thursday, April 3, 2008

My designer-of-the-month is...Angie Kovacs!

I couldn't be more excited! I am on the Digital Candy CT, so each month I get a new designer to work with. This month I have the privledge of working with Angie's beautiful kits! The first kit I chose was Felty Fun. This kit is filled with wonderful, bright, bold colours! And I must say that Angie makes some of the coolest felt goodies. They seem so touchable!

Here's my layout!



Finally after months and months of snow we got a fabulous day to head out and enjoy the neighbourhood park. We spent about an hour and a half there today and I took approximately 200 photos! It was such a refreshing feeling to get outside and chase the kids around with my camera.

This is another LO that I completed today using the photos from today. I have never done a LO like this before so I am up for any and all opinions or advice. I am always trying to learn.


The paper was from a freebie by Digital Crea in a kit called Holy Spirit and the Word art is from Elegant Wordart.

No comments: