Friday, April 4, 2008

I bought a new kit and it's AWESOME!

I bought a new kit called "The Love Connection" by Patricia Armaral Designs and WOW do I ever love it! I have had it saved in my favourites folder forever but just never bought it cause it was pretty pricey. Well, I bit the bullet today and bought it. I am so glad that I did! It's gorgeous!

Here's the link if you interested.

The Love Collection

And here is the layout that I created with it.





The template was a Sketch Challenge by Chris at Digital Candy. You can check out the challenge here.

My other project for the day was working with the other kit that I chose of Angie Kovacs. It's called Spring in My Step and once again it is full of bright bold colours. I couldn't be happier with this LO. It took me quite awhile to get it just the way I wanted it but now that it's done I love it!



Have a fabulous Friday!
Shannon

2 comments:

Angie said...

Love love love it! :)

ChrissyW said...

YAY - got you added to my blog reader now!!! somehow I missed that you blogged! YAY!!