Monday, April 7, 2008

Toot! Toot!

Don't mind me! I'm just tooting my own horn. I got chosen as the Digital Candy Sweet LO! It's so nice when people acknowledge your work. I can honestly say that I love creating for the girls at Digital Candy. They are super nice to work with and the products are fabulous!

Here's my Sweet Layout!



Here's the link to the link in the Digital Candy Forum.

All the elements are from Mandy Mystiques newest kit called Spring Pollen. Here's the link if you would like to add it to your collection. Spring Pollen. Oh and an added bonus is that it's 40% this month because it's being used as the Quickpage Exchange Clubs kit for the month. Here is the details on the club.

And, just in case your curious, here is what my quickpage looks like.


Now, if you looking for something a little goofy, here's my youngest daughter, Natalia, trying to drive our van.



My husband just loves this layout. He loves the photo in the middle because it's a true Natalia smile. We don't capture these on film very often so we need to treasure them when we do.

The kit I used is by Angie Kovacs. It's called Spring in my Step. You can find it here at Digital Candy.

Have a great night!

No comments: