Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Have you seen Angie Kovacs newest kit?

OMG, I am so in love with her newest kit called "Take me out in the Outdoors." It is full of beautifully coordinated blue, green and brown. I have 2 girls but I certainly found a good use for this kit. It's truely fantastic.





This month at Digital Candy, I have the priviledge of working with Mellisa from Fairytale Studio Scraps. I have choosen to work with her newest kit called Beaute Victorienne as well as her template set called Scrap Garden. Here is my first layout for her using both her kit and one of her templates.



And last but certainly not least is a layout that I created highlighting a photo of Natalia at 15 months. This photo always makes me laugh so I had to redo the layout digitally and here's the results.

1 comment:

Bekah_E'scape2Scrapland said...

just stoppin' in to say hi :) your LO's are so beautiful!