Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Stuff to share

This first layout is of Emma back in the spring. I used a new kit by Angie Kovacs and Amanda Geils called Sporty Girl. You know, I never realized until this weekend that Emma is a lefty batter, just like me. I never even noticed it when this photo was taken. I noticed it when she was trying to place baseball on the Wii with Jillian on Sunday.



The photo on this next layout was taken way back in 2006 at Brantwood Farms but it is still one of my favourite. For this layout I used a kit called Too Cute to Spook by Jennifer Barrette and Sweet Digi Scraps.



I love this next photo of Natalia. It was taken last fall while she was playing in the leaves. She looks like she is having a blast. This layout was created using Chrissy W's newest template challenge that you can find on her blog. The kit that I choose to use is called Harvest Fields by Little Mrs. Liz and can be found at Elemental Scraps.

1 comment:

Amy Lightfoot said...

Not to mention she almost took out my baby! :)