Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lots and Lots of layouts!

I have been scrapping like a crazy woman lately. With all the fabulous stuff that I can use from Elemental Scraps it's been so fun!

This first layout was done using a kit called Another Sunny Day by Juno Designs. It's a gorgeous natural feeling kit that I am sure I will use over and over again!



I also grabbed 2 beautiful kits by Isyndra. I got Soft Dreams and Jeanne. The elements in both kits seem to work really well together which is fabulous. Here's a layout that I have done using these kits.



And for this last layout, I used Isyndra's kit called Moments in Time and Juno Designs kit called Another Sunny Day. For this layout I also used one of Angie Kovacs beautiful new templates. Her template kit is called Get Blocked.

No comments: