Monday, September 22, 2008

Lots more layouts to share.

Sheesh, I am behind in showing off my layouts here. Needless to say, I have tons to share today.

This first two layout have been created using a kit called Lil Birdie by Nikki and Jen. The one of the girls on the tube also uses a fabulous new template by Angie Kovacs from her set called Rounded Squares.





These next two layouts are fall themed. The first one is of Natalia when she was about 9 months old. The kits that I used were both from NitWit collections and were called Autumn Splendor and Not Far to Fall. Template is by Chrissy W. and can be found in her Angie'licious set.



The second fall layout is of Emma in 2006. The kit is called Girl, I'm Fallin. By Colie's Corner at Elemental Scraps.



This month, I have also grabbed the Mega Kit from the Designers at Digital Candy. The kit is called Fridge Front Treasures. Here is my first layout using this kit and another fabulous template by Angie Kovacs from her Rounded Squares set.

No comments: