Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I made the Elemental Scraps Design Team

I am so excited! I used the layouts from a few posts ago to apply for the Elemental Scraps Design Team and I made it! I am so excited. I guess there was about 220 applicants so it's really cool that I am on the team!!

I have been scrapping like crazy lately so I have a few new ones to share. The first is done using a kit called Beaute Victorienne by Fairytale Studio Scraps at Digital Candy.





The next layouts I did are for Chrissy W's newest template set called Ad it up.

The kits used for this layout are both from Natali Designs. They are called Goodbye Summer and Cherish.



And for this kit I used Martencja Designs Kit called Delicacy.



Special thanks to Aunt Jen for taking these gorgeous photos of Natalia as a newborn.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

BIG congrats on the ES site ct gig!!! congrats