Thursday, October 9, 2008

2 more for today

Ok, so my scrapping mood has been pretty pathetic lately. It's probably because my husband is away in China and so I have been on my own with the girls. I can honestly say that I would never make a good single parent and I am in awe of all the people that do single parent their children. My husband is my life-line to sanity and without him I am going a little crazy.

Anyways, here is what I have managed to do lately. The first layout is done using a template by Chrissy W and a kit by Designz by Kristi and Amanda Kay. The kit is called Black Tie Affair and it is gorgeous. The wordart is by Natali and the paper tear is from Jen Caputo.



This next layout is one that I finished about a week ago and I didn't think that I liked it but the more I look at it the more I like it. The kit was a sampler freebie by Paint the Moon.

No comments: