Sunday, October 19, 2008

I think I need new glasses.

Unfortunetly I haven't gotten nearly as many pages done lately as I would like. I have been getting these brutal headaches when working at the computer. The other day it took 5 advil and a tylenol #3 over the course of about 5 hours to finally ditch the headache. I am thinking that I need new glasses. I usually don't wear them while on the computer, just for reading, but I think I may need them for the computer as well. Too bad they are broken at the moment. I think I'll be calling the eye doctor tomorrow.

Needless to say, I only have one for today. Chrissy has a new kit coming out tomorrow at Elemental Scraps. It is called Lucky Bum and will be on sale for only $1.00 but only for tomorrow. Then it goes up to full price. Here's my layout.

No comments: