Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oh man, do I ever love the grab bag.

Ok, so I am at it again. I am so in love with the kit in the grab bag by Angie and Chrissy that I couldn't help but use it again. There are many other fabulous things in the bag but the kit is the BEST!! You can find it here. And, if you keep your eye on Chrissy's blog you just might find a new freebie template soon. It's a great one!! Trust me, I got to play with it already.

Here's my layout.



I have also been working on a few other layouts lately. The first one is using a bit by Designz by Kristi and Amanda Kay. You can find it at Digital Candy. It's called Black Tie Affair.



The last layout that I have to share tonight is a fun one. I love looking back at this photo of Emma. I miss the goofy little baby grins. It's seems like so long ago that she was this little I miss those days. Natalia made some goofy grins too as a baby but not quite as cute and silly as Emma's were. For this layout I used a kit called Happy, Shiny, Day's! by Little Mrs. Liz at Elemental Scraps.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

that first layout is quite possibly my fav page of yours ever LOVE IT!!!! and love the rest of them too!