Thursday, October 9, 2008

Time to jump out of the box!

This layout couldn't possibly be more out of the box for me. But, I love it. I am so thrilled with the results. Chrissy W. created this new kit call Favourite Place. It will be available starting October 10th and if you grab in on the 10th it's only 1.00. You absolutely can't beat that price. It will be available at Elemental Scraps. I also used one of Chrissy's templates for this layout. It's from her {Still} Mixin' it up set.

This is one of my favourite photos of Emma. I took it when she was only 2 years old with a brand new camera. For whatever reason I am still drawn to this photo. I can see the focus in her face as she plays in the sand. I think that must be the draw for me. It's one photo that reminds me of the time when Emma was so young. She has really grown up too fast.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

SO GLAD you jumped outta the box because i LOVE THAT PAGE!!!