Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter 2008!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day filled with lots of delicious food and yummy, yummy treats! We are having a nice quiet day at home. We spent yesturday with family so today is just for us.

Here's is my most recent LO made with photos taken today. I hope you get a giggle out of this. I know I did while making it!!

Template is by Chrissy W. at DigitalCandy.ca and the kit is called Easter Pizazz by Mandy Mystiques, also at digitalCandy.ca.

Here's the links if you are interested.

Chrissy's Template is here

Mandy's kit is here

If you are quick the kit is on sale right now too. It's only 2.99! You can't beat that price.

Here's my LO.

1 comment:

Heidi@DigitalCandy said...

LOL! That layout is priceless! Thanks for sharing it here! :) Happy Easter!