Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Welcome to my Digital Scrapbooking Blog

For about the past 4 years I have been scrapbooking the traditional way but I have always been in love with the look of the digital pages. Well, I think I have finally converted! My photoshop skills have improved exponentially and I love putting them to good use. My main tools for digital scrapbooking are Photoshop Elements 6, ACDSee 10 and my beloved Wacom Intuos tablet.


I recently found the website http://www.digitalcandy.ca/ and immediately fell in love! Their products are amazing and what a super friendly atmosphere. After being choosen for layout-of-the-day after only my first day I got a burst of confidence and applied for both Mandy Mistiques creative team and the main creative team for Digital Candy. Well, to my total surprise, I was excepted to both! I couldn't be more excited!


To begin my journey with this new blog I am going to share my first LO's designed using DC kits. I hope you enjoy them.


These first 3 LO's were all all created using Mandy Mystiques Cotton Candy kit. Check it out here. Oh, and incase you were wondering, I also used this fabulous kit to create my blog header.






No comments: