Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's the speed that I love...

I was given this kit last night by Mandy Mystiques, to make a layout for her. In true Shannon style I had cracked out a layout within 1 hour of receiving the kit!! I love that when using digital products I have so many choice right here on my computer and I don't even have to worry about whether or not things coordinate. I know they do because the designer makes sure of it.

This kit is called Easter Pizazz by Mandy Mystiques. I love the adorable little bunnies. They look so quirky which is exactly what I love.





This next LO I have been planning in my head for many, many months. I get such a kick out the fact that at 4 years old Emma is already very well travelled. I wanted to do a LO showcasing the places she has been in her short life and so here it is.

Kit is again by the fabulous Mandy Mystiques. It's called Space Sprockets.


1 comment:

MandyMystiques said...

These are adorable Shannon!You are so fast girl!I feel so lucky having you on my team :)

Thanks for all you do!

Mandy