Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Two Bright and Bold LO's to Share

Angie at DigitalCandy.ca has already posted the next Monthly Desktop Challenge for April and the minute I saw the bright bold colours I had to dive right in. I am all about bold colours and boy do these ones pop! Here's the link to the challenge...

April Desktop Challenge

Because I am lucky enough to have a 24 inch widescreen monitor I decided to mix up the challenge a bit this month and I used a 2 page Freebie Template that I found here. The results came out amazing! I pasted the LO onto a black background the size of my desktop and voila! I had it done! All the photos were taken at my family's Easter celebration this weekend.



This next LO is of my adorable niece, Ava! She will be turning 2 in a few weeks and I am not sure if I have ever done a LO of her. I managed to capture this great photograph of her on Easter and I knew the second I saw it that it had to be scrapped!

The kit I used is call Walking on Sunshine by the Sunshine Girls and the template is by Chrissy at DigitalCandy.ca. You can find it here.

1 comment:

RubyTuesday said...

I love the dark paper on the pink layout.