Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Plugging Away

I seem to be constantly scrapping. I love the lack of mess when you scrap digitally so I cannot help but constantly be on the computer creating more and more LO's.

Here's a few of my latest...

This first layout was done using a freebie from Mandy Mystiques blog. It's called News Flash and it is so adorable!




As a bonus for being on a few creative teams I had the privledge of recieving a massive kit called Grateful 4 U. Here is my first layout using this kit.




My Grandparents have always been very special people in my life. My husband and I had the honour of presenting them with their very first great-grandchild. Here is a layout I made to celebrate this.

Credits: Kit is called Garden Country by Happy-Scrap


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay! I'm glad you started a blog. Now I can see all your great LOs in one place.