Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I could use some help, please

Here is a recent LO that I have been working on but I need some help with it. I got the sketch from CK magazine. It was created by Jen Caputo. The problem is that I feel like this LO is missing something. I am up for any suggestions that you may have. Thanks!



This next LO is using my favourite kit in the entire world. It's called Cotton Candy by Mandy Mystiques. Grab it here.
For this LO I decided to play more with bevels instead of just drop shadows. I am really pleased with the results. It gave the LO just the fresh feel that I was looking for. It feels nice to change up my routine once and a while.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I was thinking maybe an overlay for the background paper. Not sure if that would overdo it tho. All you LOs are cute!