Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chrissy's got a new set of templates available

Chrissy W has a brand new set of templates available at Elemental Scraps called Oldies but Goodies. I have created 2 very different layouts using these fabulous templates.

First up is my layout called You are my Wild Child.



I used papers and elements from 2 kits that are available at Sweet Shoppe Designs. The first kit is called A little bit Flirty and the second is called Wub!

The word Wild is created from an alpha by CD Muckosky and is called Happy Dance.
The small black sticker letters are from Angie Kovacs at Elemental Scraps.

My second layout is called Gorgeous Natalia. I love her gorgeous blue eyes and I really wanted to showcase them. The kit for this layout is called Fresh and Festive. It can be found at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your LO's are fabulous! And what adorable pictures :)

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Oh how sweet!! Love the colors in that first layout and the soft design in the second! Amazing!

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous! Beautiful work as always. :)