Monday, February 2, 2009

Layouts, Layouts and more Layouts

First off, I am going to share my week 4 layout for Project 365. The template is from Moriginals and the papers are from Melanie Ann Designs. They are from a kit called Sweetie Pie. The elements are from the kit called Life 365 from Weeds and Wild Flowers.

Page 1



Page 2



If you haven't noticed, today is Monday and that means new releases at Elemental Scraps and also a template Challenge with Chrissy. Needless to say, with all of this greatness going on, I have been scrapping like a machine.

First up, is my layout done with Chrissy's challenge template. You can find more information about the challenge here. My layout uses a kit by Doodle Me Happy by Angie Kovacs and Bella Gypsy. I also used Angie Kovacs Mini Alpha Stickers. These are some of my new favourite little things in my stash. These letters are so perfect for multi-word titles.



My next 3 layouts all use Chrissy's newest template set called Angie'licious 4. I was so inspired by these templates that I couldn't resist using 3 of the 4 templates. Maybe today, I will use the 4th one. Now that I am doing Project 365, I have a ton of photos to scrap.

First up is "Long Cold Winter" a layout using a Mega kit created by the Designers at Digital Candy called Cold as Ice.



Next, I once again used Bella Gypsy and Angie Kovacs kit called Doodle me Happy.



And my last layout using Chrissy's new template set is called Bookworm. It uses Tracie Stroud's beautiful kit called Ginger Breeze.



One last thing, if you are wanting to check out my progress on Project 365, I have been posting all my photos and layouts here on my family blog.

Hope you have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

You are on a roll! Look at all these beautiful layouts !I need some of that motivation over here lol!