Saturday, February 21, 2009

OMG, more layouts. Can you believe it?



2 new layouts for tonight. First up is from Natalia's birthday. For anyone who doesn't know me, I HATE scrapping holiday photos. They are all the same, kids opening presents and eating cake. There is really no excitement in scrapping these. Oh well, I gave it a shot and here is the results from Natalia's birthday.



Black paper is from the kit called Doodle Me Happy by Angie Kovacs and Bella Gypsy. Everything else is by Kate Hadfield at the Lily Pad. Template by Laurie's Scraps.


Next up is a template by Jen Caputo and a kit called Where the Heart Grows by the Golden Girls.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

How late did you go to bed?! When I went to bed at 12:30 you had given up on the birthday layout! I love both of the layouts. I think they look great! I think you did a great job! Love the picture of Natalia with the beaters. So sweet.

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Oh my goodness these are so sweet, I LOVe that birthday layout! The colors totally rock!

Maike said...

Wow!! Love your layouts! They are looking like a lot of fun!

Kate Hadfield said...

Ooooh, great pages!! I love the dark background in the birthday one (who rocked the doodles btw!) and the fabulous photo and colours in the second!