Friday, February 20, 2009

More layouts

Who would have thought that keeping up on two blogs would be so tough. Oh well, at least I am here now.

First, I must say...have you seen the site http://thedailydigi.com/? OMG, it is the best! It's one of the first things I look at everyday and today, I went and found this amazing designer, Kate Hadfield! Her stuff is absolutely adorable. Especially if you like doodles and I am totally getting more and more into them lately, thanks to my fab. SIL, Jen. She can rock a doodle like something I have never seen. Needless to say, after checking out this chicks amazing designs, I think I bought out half the store. Here's my first layout using all stuff from her.



Next up is a layout using Chrissy's newest freebie at ES. You can find it in the challenge forum. The kit I used is a collab between Chrissy W. and Angie Kovacs. It's called Our House and is available at ES.



My assigned designer this month at ES is Lucky Smith. She has some gorgeous designs up for grabs over at ES. I choose to work with her brand new kit called Spring Parfait. I love the soft colours blended with the striking black and white pattern. Here is my layout, I also used a template from Pencil Lines.



I also want to share 2 more layouts with you. The first is a layout that I totally love but to be honest, I can't remember what kit I used. I have searched high and low to figure it out but I have no idea.



And my last layout is Week 7 of my Project 365 layouts. I used a template from moriginals and the coloured papers are from Everyday Celebrations by Audatious Designs. Elements from the W&W kit called Life 365.



As always, you can click to see a larger image. Thanks for taking a peak at my layouts.

1 comment:

goodtexan said...

Absolutely fantastic 2 pager to record that week. Fab shots and great journal. Love it all! TFS!