Monday, February 2, 2009

Princess in Training

I bought a fantastic new kit at Scrap Orchard called Smooches. I am so in love with it that I had to put it to use the second I got it downloaded. The template is from Angie Kovacs and is called This and That 1.



I also wanted to share with you my monthly summary for Project 365. I am not totally happy with it and honestly, I haven't decided if I will keep up the monthly summaries or not but for now. Here is January.



I used a kit called Day Dream Believer by Angie Kovacs and Jennifer Barrette. The template is from Tracy Ann Digital Art.

3 comments:

Maike said...

The layouts you made a wonderful!!

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

I thing your layout for the mounth is great, so I think you should keep up the good work.

Jennifer said...

I think they are both beautiful! You did a gorgeous job as usual. :)