Friday, February 20, 2009

Help our Friends in Australia

As some of you may or may not know, my in-laws are currently living in Australia. They happen to live only about 20km from the wild-fires that raged through that country. A little too close to home in my eyes. I received an email today from Studio Flergs. She had some information about a HUGE collab kit that you can get, if you donate to the relief funds in Australia. Here is a little preview of the kit.





I believe it includes over 160 papers and 300 elements created by over 30 designers. The preview is linked. You can have it for only a $5.00 donation made to either the Australian Red Cross or Salvation Army. You make they donation directly to them and send proof of donation to Carolyn Kite. Easy as pie and for a great cause. If you would like more information you can go to Studio Flergs Blog. The photo of the koala, on her blog, nearly broke my heart.


Thanks for listening. This is something near and dear to my heart and I am in no way involved with any of this. I just feel that it is something worth donating to.

No comments: